Summer Semester For Podcast University is now open for enrollment. If want to learn how to start your podcast in 2 hours, this course is just what you need. PodcastU is a 2 hour live workshop that will teach how to not only launch your podcast, but also set your podcast on the path of being discovered.
What You Will Learn:
- How To Decide What To Podcast About
- What Kind Of Podcast Will You Produce
- How To Determine The Frequency Of Your Podcast
- What Equipment You Need To Get Started
- What Platform Is Right For Your Podcast
- How To Create Your Podcast Artwork
- How To Create Videos For Your Podcast
- How To Auto Syndicate Your Podcast
- How To Get Your Podcast On Amazon Alexa
- Podcast Productivity Journal
- Certificate Upon Completion Of Course
Class Starts On June 4 2022 @ 10:30pm-12:30pm EST.
Your Investment: $297
Click Here To Reserve Your Seat In The Spring Semester Class
Information On The Next Steps Will Be Sent After You Have Enrolled
This is a virtual class via Zoom. Class will be recorded so that you can review it later if you need to. Access to the recording will be available on Tuesday June 7th.
Create An Alexa App For Your Podcast
In this 90 minute workshop you will learn how to syndicate your podcast on Amazon products like the Echo Dot & The Amazon Show. In order to create an Amazon Alexa app you must have a live podcast. People with Amazon devices will be able to ask Alexa to play your podcast and listen to you wherever the device is located. Did you know that some car models come with Alexa preinstalled? Imagine being able to ask Alexa to pull up your podcast while you are driving. That's the power of Amazon Syndication.
Class Starts June 11, 2022 10:30am-12:00pm
Enroll Today For $197 Click Here To Get Started
This is a virtual class via Zoom. Classes will be recorded so that you can review it later if you need to. Access to the recording will be available on Tuesday June 14th.